quality@glassfish.java.net

FishCAT community meeting minutes (8/26/08)

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 14:53:02 -0700

Hi All,

We have FishCAT first meeting yesterday. David, Wouter, Gail, Gopal,
Judy attended this meeting. We
are very happy to get this chance to talk to our FishCAT members David
and Wouter. Thanks
for calling in to the meeting. David is following instruction from
books and tutorials to test GlassFish.
Wouter has filed a few issues and one of them got resolved already.
Thanks Gail and Gopal joined meeting,
Gail gave doc review schedule and Gopal helped to answer technical
questions.

Next Wednesday we will have this meeting at the same time (8:00 AM PT).
There are a few FishCAT
said they will join us. We plan to triage bugs filed by FishCAT and
answer any questions you
have. We look forward to meeting many of you next time !