quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: b25 lot better than the other promoted build

From: Survivant <survivant00_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 16:00:51 -0400

that's a good explaination.

> As I am certain you face in your development projects, practical technical
> dependencies, schedules and prudent choices all come into play while
> making directional decisions.

As the Jython developers note: "Don't rewrite
> perfectly good Python code in Java

Agreed. I though that you start the update tool from scratch and choose
python over Java. I agreed to that Jython could be a good move, but if
there isn't a more value.. why waste time to do that.

one question. Is it complex to switch to WebStart pack instead of pkg for
the installation ?