quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: ask for help

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 19:24:50 -0700

Hi 小戎,

I am glad you got a lot help here. You came to right place !

I know change from one version to another version is a management
decision, may be you can try to get
some of your application run on the V3, if you run into problems just
send email
to us, this way you help us testing V3, we also help your company
migration. Would this sounds a good
plan :-)

Could you please tell us a bit more about what kind application you have
running on SunOne Application Server8.1.