persistence@glassfish.java.net

Re: Code review for completion of issue 158

From: Pramod Gopinath <Pramod.Gopinath_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 13:15:53 -0800

Hi Tom
  The datatypes test is part of the SQE test suite that are supposed to
be checked in.

The ejbDatatypes test that I am referring to is part of the sqe test
suite being used by our sqe test folks internally to report bugs. The
sqe test framework would create an ear file, deploy the ear to the
application server and then run their client part. The tests can be run
with and w/o the java2db part turned on. In case it is being run in the
non java2db mode the run sql scripts to create the tables before
deploying the applicating. In the case of java2db the test would create
the tables as part of the deployment cycle itself.
I guess this behavior is similar to the cts testing case.

Thanks
Pramod