persistence@glassfish.java.net

Re: entity-persistence testing fix

From: Pramod Gopinath <Pramod.Gopinath_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 14:56:39 -0800

Hi Tom
  There is a problem with the code checked in that deals with the
changing the initial value to 1 if the user has not defined this annotation.

The changed code in
src/java/oracle/toplink/essentials/tools/schemframework/OracleSequenceDefinition.java

currently reads
int startValue = start == 0 ? start : 1;

This should be changed to

int startValue = start == 0 ? 1 : start;

Thanks
Pramod