dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: copyright date

From: Jane Young <Jane.Young_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 06:31:38 -0700

This is doable from Hudson.
Just want to understand how we want to do this. Questions for Bill:
1. The Hudson job will check just the added/modified files (since we
are asking developers to update the copyright year on the modified/added
files) or all the files in v3 workspace? The reason I'm asking the
latter is because eventually, we would want all the files to be updated?
2. The job will check the java files or other files? If others, which
ones?
3. The script from Hudson will check for the regex string "Copyright
+\d\d\d\d-2010" || "Copyright +2010" and others?

Thanks,
Jane