dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Build failure: jsp-api jar version 2.1.3-b05 missing from maven repo

From: Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 08:46:54 +0530

In addition to what I said, I should also mention that your analysis of
jsp-impl depending on a version range of jsp-api seems to be the cause
why maven tried to download that even when we have not integrated a
newer version of jsp-impl. Please raise a bug and work with Kin-man to
fix this in jsp project. In the past also, I had seen weired maven use
in that project.

Sahoo