dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: V3: ResolveError: Failed to start org.glassfish.web:gf-web-connector:1.0

From: Jerome Dochez <Jerome.Dochez_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 20:55:47 -0700

I think this was due to the main V3 hudson build failing on out of
space issues and therefore the new jars and not pushed to the maven
repository.

The jspimpl jar then need to be rebuilt manually which would pick up
your local updated glassfish-parent pom.xml and therefore hk2 version

http://kohsuke.sfbay/hudson/view/GFv3/job/glassfish-v3/4803/

jerome