dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: V3: ResolveError: Failed to start org.glassfish.web:gf-web-connector:1.0

From: Sahoo <sahoo_at_sun.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 05:55:29 +0530

Marina Vatkina wrote:
> Even the latest jspimpl-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar still points to 0.3.2 hk2
> version.
>

>> Are you sure? Well it used, at least a couple of weeks back. It's a
>> different matter that hudson does not run QL as part of the build,
>> but it runs QL after it runs the official v3 build (not the dev
>> build). Pl. ask a local person to show you the job details. If you
>> tell me that someone has removed the QL job, then too bad.
>>

> The other hudson link that I have
> (http://kohsuke.sfbay/hudson/view/GFv3/job/glassfish-v3/) has somewhat
> strange results for the build as it can't finish the build itself for
> whatever reason.

Sometimes that's a temporary problem. If it persists for too long,
please notify the build team to investigate. But, this is a separate
problem from the original issue you had raised. The fix is to test JSP
implementation with HK2 v0.3.5 and upgrade to that version if everything
works.

Thanks,
Sahoo