dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: When does a change in glassfish-api cause a v3 build in hudson?

From: Bhakti Mehta <Bhakti.Mehta_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 17:49:45 -0700

I think the case we have right now is 3. I think there was an explicit
change in pom.xml which caused to trigger the v3 build. The
glassfish-api job does not have a downstream v3 job right now.
+1 on announcement for changes in glassfish-api, better if there is a
way we can avoid this by using ranges . Version based upgrade of
glassfish-api so far is causing a lot of issues.Last week also we ran
into issues where a change in the version of glassfish-api caused QL to
break.
Regards,
Bhakti