dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: When does a change in glassfish-api cause a v3 build in hudson?

From: Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 10:48:38 +0530

Bhakti,

No, I was not referring to any recent build trigger. I was just
generally asking to know the behavior. I am curious as to how Hudson
filters out the svn commit messages so that it does not trigger a v3
build when some file in v3/glassfish-api changes. Do you know this? On
what basis are you saying what we have is #3.

I am not going to mix the comments about version based integration in
this email.

Thanks,
Sahoo