dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: [GFv3] Please announce any new integration

From: Sahoo <Sahoo_at_sun.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 10:56:13 +0530

I would not be that harsh. It's just that I have not been able to see
the real value addition. Whoever has done it must have had some good
reasons, and I would like to know what they are.

In general, we need to spend some quality time evaluating how we should
be integrating various modules that exist both inside and outside v3
workspace.

Thanks,
Sahoo