dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: V3: ResolveError: Failed to start org.glassfish.web:gf-web-connector:1.0

From: Bhakti Mehta <Bhakti.Mehta_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 10:42:52 -0700

Jerome and others,
I spoke with Kohsuke and there may be disc issues on the hudson master
even though du shows 7.6 GB. He is planning on moving the master to
another machine
Somehow http://kohsuke.sfbay/hudson/view/GFv3/job/glassfish-v3/4805/ has
passed.

Kinman could get the latest hk2 version changes and build his jsp
workspace . He pushed out the latest JSP implementation with HK2 v0.3.5
. So things should work now. I am verifying the same
Thanks Kinman for your help.

We are working to ensure the v3 builds do not fail to publish the changes.

Regards,
Bhakti