dev@ws-test-harness.java.net

Re: discrepancy between previous BSH and/or harness jars

From: Jitendra Kotamraju <Jitendra.Kotamraju_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 15:43:02 -0700

Ken Hofsass wrote:
> Thanks Jitu. Your comment mentions excluding methods with
> WebServiceFeatures as an arg type. Is that the main thing that needs
> to be filtered out? Could there be other params on a method that
> needs skipped? Or would WebServiceFeatures be the only parameter for
> the methods that need to be filtered out?
At present, there is no easy way to pass WebServiceFeatures to those
methods. Also you require to have a different name for the injected
port. Since there are two methods with the same name:

getHelloPort()
getHelloPort(WebServiceFeatures ...)

So for now, we could skip injecting those ports with the argument
WebServiceFeatures.

Jitu