dev@ws-test-harness.java.net

Re: wstrust test case failure in e2e harness

From: Ken Hofsass <Kenneth.Hofsass_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 15:01:53 -0700

Hi Jiandong,

The assertion is back. Now that the other pieces of the test harness are
working, I again see that same assertion because the trust code calls
[getAppliationScopedProperties()]. I have integrated my harness changes
into the main WSIT workspace. So, now the wsit-e2e-test-local job
results show the error output. [1] Seems to be getting onto a codepath
that must not be invoked when using http transports or this would have
surfaced. I'd be glad to help in debugging this further.

thanks,
Ken

[1]
http://kohsuke.sfbay/hudson/job/wsit-e2e-test-local/209/testReport/wstrust.scenario5/client%20test_bsh/wstrust_scenario5_client_test_bsh/