dev@ws-test-harness.java.net

Re: wstrust test case failure in e2e harness

From: Ken Hofsass <Kenneth.Hofsass_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 09:41:13 -0700

Hi Jiandong,

With the newer wsit & jaxws 2.1 code that particular problem doesn't
happen. The test still fails but the current problem is a bug in the
test harness itself... there is a bug in 'patching' the location of the
STS endpoint for use with local transport. I'm working on correcting
that and should have it fixed today. I'll let you know whether the test
is successful or not as soon as I can. I'm excited to see it work finally.

Thanks a lot for following up!
Ken