dev@ws-test-harness.java.net

Re: discrepancy between previous BSH and/or harness jars

From: Ken Hofsass <Kenneth.Hofsass_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 12:00:44 -0700

Thanks Jitu. Your comment mentions excluding methods with
WebServiceFeatures as an arg type. Is that the main thing that needs to
be filtered out? Could there be other params on a method that needs
skipped? Or would WebServiceFeatures be the only parameter for the
methods that need to be filtered out?

thanks,
Ken