jsr369-experts@servlet-spec.java.net

[jsr369-experts] Re: [servlet-spec users] [ADMIN] Welcome to Servlet 4.0

From: 정의근 <Eugene>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 17:15:29 +0900

Greetings,

My name is Euigeun Chung.
But my Korean name is a little bit tricky to pronounce, so call me Eugene,
please.

I work for TmaxSoft which is located in Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, South
Korea. (near Seoul)

My java.net id is 'bluewolf.chung_at_gmail.com'. I have been registered as an
observer on the servlet-spec project.

Best regards,
Eugene Chung (Korean : 정의근)