jsr338-experts@jpa-spec.java.net

[jsr338-experts] Re: Java Persistence 2.1

From: Michael Bouschen <michael.bouschen_at_akquinet.de>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 22:51:33 +0100

Hi Linda, hi everyone,

I'm Michael Bouschen representing akquinet tech_at_spree (located in
Berlin, Germany). I am a software architect having a long history in
Java and have been involved in persisting Java objects for more than 10
years. I was working on the JPA 2.0 expert group and I'm member of the
JDO expert groups since the beginning.

The particular areas am I'm intertest in are: Java Persistence query
language (including the criteria API), the meta model (including mapping
metadata) and fetch group/plan item from the JPA 2.1 agenda.

I'm looking forward to working with this expert group!

Regards Michael

--
*Michael Bouschen*
*Prokurist*