users@jms-spec.java.net

[jms-spec users] Re: Welcome new expert group member: Ivar Grimstad

From: Ivar Grimstad <ivar.grimstad_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2015 08:33:19 +0000

Thank you, Nigel!

Hi,

I am happy to join you in this expert group! In addition to this one, I am
also in the EG for JSR 371 and JSR 375.
I work as a Principal Consultant for Cybercom Group in Malmö, Sweden. My
main responsibilities are to design and implement Java EE based solutions
for our clients. In some cases we also host the solutions and in others
deploy to different cloud platforms.
I am also frequently speaking at developer conferences presenting some of
my own work or result from the JRSs.

Looking forward to working with you!

ps.
...even though I am working out of Sweden, I am Norwegian in heart and
soul... :)