users@jms-spec.java.net

[jms-spec users] Re: JMS_SPEC-116: Take advantage of EJB 3.2's RA improvement for MDBs

From: Nigel Deakin <nigel.deakin_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 17:30:34 +0100

On 30/06/2015 09:00, David Blevins wrote:
> Realize I'm late on this. Don't have changes in yet, but plumbed in the annotations from the JavaDoc as I need an IDE
> to "think" when it comes to API design.
>
> - https://github.com/dblevins/jms-mdb-improvements/tree/master/src/main/java/javax/jms
>
> More tomorrow. Definitely I have a bunch of thoughts.
>
> I'll be on vacation next week and lame as it sounds I'm hoping to get time to work on this :)

I look forward to your thoughts. It's definitely not too late: we need to get this right! I realise that we're at the
time of year where the northern hemisphere tends to take vacations.

I'd still welcome comments from others, especially from expert group members but also from anyone else.

You can be as detailed as you like, or you can simply say whether you think these proposals are along the right lines or
not.

Nigel