users@jms-spec.java.net

[jms-spec users] Re: Security alignment of JMS

From: vaquar khan <vaquar.khan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2015 00:20:33 +0530

Hi Nigel,

As per my understanding of security feature in JMS provided by vender , as
in our application we needed security on tibjms(tibco) .
We have used SSL tibjms where we are authenticate messages using security
token and userid/password.

Leonardo,

Not able to understand your requirement ,it would be great if you could add
one case study (usecase) and explain your requirements.

regards,
Viquar khan

--
Regards,