users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] AbstractResources

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 15:26:08 +0200

On Oct 2, 2009, at 2:59 PM, António Mota wrote:

> Hmm, that is strange, because I'm actually using *a lot* of the
> AbstractResource capabilities, accessing it by using
>
> this.abstractResource =
> IntrospectionModeller.createResource(this.componentInterface);

IntrospectionModeller is not currently part of the public API. You can
use it but there is a risk it might not work in later releases. Note
that this does not validate the model. To do that you need to do:

         BasicValidator validator = new BasicValidator();
         validator.validate(ar);

and then iterate through the issues:

         for (ResourceModelIssue issue : validator.getIssueList()) {
         }

Paul.