users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] AbstractResources

From: António Mota <amsmota_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 14:34:35 +0100

Hmm, I don't even know what you're talking about with "validate the
model" :o

That is probably due to the fact that, as I said elsewhere, I'm not
using the full stack of Jersey but only some bits and pieces (a lot of
those, actually) That is due to the fact that Jersey is tightly coupled
with HTTP and our infrastructure has lot's of other connectors.

But that is a issue that interest me, I can get in more detail on this
when I have some time...