users@jersey.java.net

Jersey + OSGi <was> Re: (Re-scheduling) Re: Atmosphere 0.4 release date: roadmap

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 13:16:20 +0200

On Oct 15, 2009, at 11:32 AM, Vlatko Davidovski wrote:

> Hi Jeanfrancois!
>
> Would be extremely cool to have the OSGi issue resolved oin 0.4.

Unfortunately we (the Jersey team) do not have time to resolve the
Jersey OSGi issues as we are maxed out preparing Jersey for EE 6,
fighting java.net infrastructure issues to build and test, and
fighting various illnesses.

Once Jersey for EE 6 is out the way our team can focus on this.

Note that the Jersey trunk is not blocked for integrating new
features. Also Jakub is working on a branch:

   branches/jersey-osgi-fication

but not much progress has been made so far.

So if anyone wants to have a go helping out on this let me and Jakub
know! commit access is easy to obtain given appropriate knowledge and
quality of patches :-)

Paul.