users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] AbstractResources

From: António Mota <amsmota_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 13:59:49 +0100

Hmm, that is strange, because I'm actually using *a lot* of the
AbstractResource capabilities, accessing it by using

 this.abstractResource =
IntrospectionModeller.createResource(this.componentInterface);

("this" is my ResourceImpl)

I must even say that practically all our work with Jersey is based on
this...