jsr339-experts@jax-rs-spec.java.net

[jsr339-experts] Re: Hypermedia Proposals

From: Markus KARG <markus_at_headcrashing.eu>
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 09:38:07 +0200

Santiago,

as the Client API and Hypermedia both are very essential parts of this
project, I want to object your suggestion. First, discussing Hypermedia and
Client API parallel makes things more complex. Let's concentrate on the
Client and when we have agreed upon a proposal, we can concentrate on
Hypermedia. Second, one week is a bit short to come up with a proposal, as
most of us are not working full time on JAX-RS or might just be on holidays.
Also, there was a great proposal from Oracle already and I think that one
would be a good start. Why not publishing that one first instead of starting
with a blank page? I can remember that there was a lifely discussion about
that proposal back then so that would be a good start.

Thanks

Markus