jsr339-experts@jax-rs-spec.java.net

[jsr339-experts] Re: Client API Matrix

From: Sergey Beryozkin <sberyozkin_at_talend.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2011 11:03:28 +0100

Thanks, I understand the idea and how pieces fit together and such. I'd
like to see if I can propose dropping a Link abstraction or at least it
acting as a Client idea, without attempting a 'revolution' (as per
Marek's advice :-)) and I need to see what the simpler version would
miss without a Link

But I'll just propose something and will ask what it misses

Cheers, Sergey