users@javaee-security-spec.java.net

[javaee-security-spec users] [jsr375-experts] Re: Good time to meet?

From: Werner Keil <werner.keil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2017 00:20:32 +0200

Sounds like a good idea.

At least Will and Alex should he be able to join plus other Oracle
colleagues where they also do are mostly based in the US, what is a good
time? I am rather flexible from 6pm CET onwards, hope others also have no
problem if it was a little later here in Europe? Making it bearable for
those in America even on the East Coast?

Does it make sense to suggest some timeslots in a Doodle or similar?

Werner