users@javaee-security-spec.java.net

[javaee-security-spec users] [jsr375-experts] Good time to meet?

From: Will Hopkins <will.hopkins_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2017 18:16:20 -0400

Experts:

I think it would be good for us all to meet soon, and perhaps set up a
recurring meeting for the next month or two.

The idea for the first meeting would be to go over open issues from the
EDR and discuss possible resolutions, so it will be helpful if
everyone's read it beforehand.

Can everyone reply with an indication of their availability next week
(day of the week, time/time zone)?

My preference for a meeting "venue" would be Zoom (http://zoom.us) -- it
allows for screen sharing, voice and video, and doesn't require sign-in
or an account (I would host), but it does require a client download. I
don't believe the client has to be installed, you should be able to
easily delete it afterward. There are also free Android, and possibly
iPhone, clients.

Alternatively, we could try Google Hangouts. Open to other suggestions
as well.

Let me know,

Will

Oracle Application Development