users@javaee-security-spec.java.net

[javaee-security-spec users] [jsr375-experts] Re: Good time to meet?

From: Will Hopkins <will.hopkins_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2017 19:01:04 -0400

I'm not sure if Alex will join -- he's still an EG member, but has
transferred to another organization within Oracle, and I'm not sure what
his time commitments are like now.

CET is six hours ahead of EDT, so even 3:00 or 4:00 PM CET would be OK
for us. Pacific time is nine hours behind CET, though -- not sure if we
have anybody on the US West Coast.

I can do pretty much any time Tuesday through Friday next week.

Doodle is OK with me if someone else hosts it -- we've been told that
using Survey Monkey violates some Oracle policy, so I'm wary of using
similar services. :-(