users@grizzly.java.net

Re: How to use TCPNIOAsyncQueueReader?

From: Oleksiy Stashok <oleksiy.stashok_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2011 15:40:50 +0200

Hi,

TCPNIOAsyncQueueReader is used in standalone mode only, otherwise we
don't use it in FilterChain mode, which is the basic mode.
Here are samples you may want to check [1], and user guide [2].

WBR,
Alexey.

[1]
http://java.net/projects/grizzly/sources/git/show/samples/framework-samples/src/main/java/org/glassfish/grizzly/samples/