users@grizzly.java.net

How to use TCPNIOAsyncQueueReader?

From: yelingbug <yelingbug_at_163.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 01:48:22 -0700 (PDT)

Hi!
  I am going to use Grizzly-2.0 to construct NIO server, so recently I took
a little of time to research Grizzly-2.0 source code and run into a question
about the use of 'TCPNIOAsyncQueueReader(extends
AbstractNIOAsyncQueueReader)'.

 With my understanding to 'AbstractNIOAsyncQueueReader', in which
'processAsync(Connection)' method should work in conjunction with
'read(Connection, Buffer, CompletionHandler, Interceptor)' method, but I
can't find any source code even sample code to prove it, so anybody can
tell me what scene 'AbstractNIOAsyncQueueReader' can be used?

  The best can give me some sample code, I'll appreciate it! Thanks!