dev@grizzly.java.net

Re: Deployer refactoring

From: Survivant 00 <survivant00_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 17:15:51 -0400

I made a autodeploy different than Tomcat or Jetty. They have a command
web.xml that is happen to each webapp deployed.

I did the samething, but instead of having a fixed default.xml , I used
more generic way.

the param :--autodeploy allow you to specified web.xml paths that you want
to deploy on each webapps.

ex : if you add a web.xml named jasper.xml or quercus.xml you could add
theses supports to all webapps without to have to put jasper+quercus in the
same default.xml

like that by command line, you could launch 2 DEployer instances and both of
them could have differents configs.. one with jasper support and the other
with PHP support.

but the result at the end.. is to provide a default support.

What do you think ?