users@glassfish.java.net

[gf-users] Re: Very slow start-up of Java Web Start Application Client Cont

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 07:54:22 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Tim and Steve, Is it possible to get the modified apserv-rt.jar that
outputs the time each function took during web-start? It would really help. I
know this thread is very old but we are experiencing same type of delay and
couldn't find a better discussion than this. 30 secs delay in our case. (we
are running a j2EE (jdk 1.6.0_24) project in glassfish v2 which has a very
large code-base that we are unwilling to port to newer versions of j2EE and
glassfish) Regards, F.A.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'f.a']