users@glassfish.java.net

[gf-users] Re: Glassfish 4 remote ejb very slow

From: Steven Siebert <smsiebe_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 07:50:48 -0400

We're gonna need some more information about this...
 - what kind of load are handling when you have this slowdown...or is it
always?
 - what are your ejb pool settings?
 - what does your EJB do (what resources does it access, etc)?
 - anything in your log?
 - is this app on the same physical machine, using the same hardware, or
did you also change the host?
 - any other external changes?

The easiest way to get an answer to your question, and give you a leg up in
submitting a bug if there is one, is if you can reduce the problem within a
small test application? If so, can you share that test application so we
can test and check it out ourselves?