users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Mail from log handler

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 14:56:59 -0500 (CDT)

I repeated the same steps above on a clean install of GF 4 with the same
exact result. I even swapped out JavaMail 1.4.4 with 1.5, with the same
result. Note: Occassionally I will receive an email caused by the SEVERE
error for the expired certificate, but only if the error is logged early in
the server startup. But then when it attempts to send the same email later
when the certificate error occurs again, the NoSuchMethodException (and
related other errors) then occur. This happens on both versions of GF.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'cbrumfield']