users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GlassFish very slow.

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 13:14:05 -0600 (CST)

Hi! Thank you for your help. I tried to get the information, and i tried some
tips, but it didn't help. I have a windows server 2003. i installed the
community edition (so i miss the tuning tool). I have a notebook with windows
8 and a ssd. i installed netbeans rc1 with glassfish. the speed of this
glassfish is the same then on my server :-( So if I have a good hardware, and
the system has the same speed... I have no idea. The response of the normal
GlassFish is fast. Its normal. But the administration is very slow. it need
10 seconds, before the login comes. I need 20 seconds after entering my
account data to see the admin gui. and also the most operations take 20
seconds before i get a response... Any idea??? Thanks, Christian.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'cjs1976']