users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Need your help

From: Martin Gainty <mgainty_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 05:41:45 -0500

+1 Josef

netstat -ab | grep 8080 will detect the running AppServer

Martin
Verzicht und Vertraulichkeitanmerkung

Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 12:25:09 +0200
Subject: Re: Need your help
From: rjdkolb_at_gmail.com
To: users_at_glassfish.java.net

+1 Josef

Also checking the Glassfish logs in Netbeans is a great idea.
Right click on in Services->Servers->Glassfish and select view logs.

I am guessing something else is listening on port 8080, it's the most common problem.

regards
Richard.