users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GF 3.1.1/OpenMQ 4.5.1: Multiple JMS listeners?

From: Bernhard Thalmayr <bernhard.thalmayr_at_painstakingminds.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 16:21:43 +0100

Thanks for your attention Nigel.

I'm consolidating multiple GF 2.1 instances into a single GF 3.1.1 one.

Due to some reaons lots of clients have the JMS provider port
hardcoded (and the HTTP/HTTPS/ORB ports).

I can easily add additional network listeners for the http-service or
ORB but I haven't found a way to achieve the same for the JMS
provider.

-Bernhard

--
IT-Consulting Bernhard Thalmayr