users@glassfish.java.net

OSGI Bundle and Domain Lib jar problem

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 14:37:29 -0600 (CST)

 Hi Ladies and Gentlemen,

I need your help on the following situation:

I have a J2EE application deployed in a glassfish domain that has some jars
in the domain\lib folder.

Those jars register beans to the app server.

In addition, I have some bundles deployed to the same domain.

In those bundles i'm interested in consuming the EJBs registered via on the
same domain.

The problem I encounter is that even though i'm getting an instance of the
EJB when i'm running the jndi lookup, an exception is thrown as soon as I'm
casting the instance into the class type.

*A little about the environment:*

* The bundle imports the packages of the bean

* The bean packages are exported as part of the config.properties. ( i am
using the org.osgi.framework.system.packages.extra property to specify all
the packages required from the bean)

The org.osgi.framework.bundle.parent=app (by the way, i'm wondering what is
the different between app and framework setting here)

Any help would be highly appreciated..

Thank you

--
[Message sent by forum member 'asaflahav']