users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GF 3.1.1/OpenMQ 4.5.1: Multiple JMS listeners?

From: Nigel Deakin <nigel.deakin_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 18:07:56 +0000

Bernhard,

As you suggested, you can't configure a JMS broker to listen for clients on several different ports (*) at the same time.

You could manually set up a cluster of MQ brokers, each of which listened on a specific port. But you'd need to manage
these yourself rather than use the MQ broker built into GlassFish. This may be more complicated that you want.

Nigel

(*) I'm referring to the port that clients specify in the connection URL when making connections.