users@glassfish.java.net

Deploy/Undeploy causes Max OS X Dock to become unresponsive

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 09:48:25 -0600 (CST)

When I deploy/undeploy applications to Glassfish 3.1.1 under Mac OS X the
Dock CPU usage shoots up to >100% and the system becomes unresponsive until
the deploy/undeploy has completed, which can be some considerable time
(minutes).

I get this behaviour on 2 separate machines - any ideas why this is
happening?
I'm pretty sure this is only a recent problem but I couln't pinpoint exacly
when it started happening, possibly with Lion 10.7 upgrade..

--
[Message sent by forum member 'buddypine']