users@glassfish.java.net

Issue in integrating OpenAM with GlassFish 2.1.1

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 08:23:12 -0600 (CST)

We have integrated OpenAM in Glassfish domains,

In one domain, OpenAM is installed

and in another domain glassfish j2ee agent and sample application deployed
with configuration mentioned in below links,

http://openam.forgerock.org/doc/agent-install-guide/OpenAM-Agent-Install-Guide/chap-glassfish.html
[1]
http://openam.forgerock.org/doc/install-guide/OpenAM-Install-Guide.html#chap-custom-ui
[2]
http://openam.forgerock.org/doc/install-guide/OpenAM-Install-Guide/chap-custom-ui.html
[3]

When I try to enter url of sample application on first hit, getting following
error

java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to load configuration:
ApplicationSSOTokenProvider.getApplicationSSOToken(): Unable to get
Application SSO Token

While on second hit, error gets changed as below,

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class
com.sun.identity.agents.filter.AmFilterManager

Then above error continues in next hits.

Also getting following errors in agent's debug.out,

SiteMonitor: Site URL http://127.0.0.1:9080/opensso/namingservice [4] is not
available, however that link is accessible form browser

Similar issue was noted in below link by somebosy which has not response,

http://serverfault.com/questions/221314/configure-j2ee-agent-with-openam-behind-reverse-proxy/
[5]

Can somebody guide what the issue is? is that any bug in OpenAM?

Thanks

[1]
http://openam.forgerock.org/doc/agent-install-guide/OpenAM-Agent-Install-Guide/chap-glassfish.html
[2]
http://openam.forgerock.org/doc/install-guide/OpenAM-Install-Guide.html#chap-custom-ui
[3]
http://openam.forgerock.org/doc/install-guide/OpenAM-Install-Guide/chap-custom-ui.html
[4] http://127.0.0.1:9080/opensso/namingservice
[5]
http://serverfault.com/questions/221314/configure-j2ee-agent-with-openam-behind-reverse-proxy/

--
[Message sent by forum member 'kdobaria']