users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Possibilities to configure JMS in Glassfish. Problem ...

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 08:32:18 -0600 (CST)

 Thank you for your reply.

I was trying to distribute message across cluster in the way that you said
and that Glassfish will do that by default.

Servlet to send messages: pastebin.com/1Di0BZsj [1]

MDB to receive messages: pastebin.com/n87raeZw [2]

MyConnectionFactory and MyTopic are enabled on cluster and server. I've
missed something in configuration ? Or maybe I should do it in a different
way.

I was looking for some examples of using JMS on cluster, but everything that
I have found is configured for single instance. Do you have some interesting
examples ?

[1] http://pastebin.com/1Di0BZsj
[2] http://pastebin.com/n87raeZw

--