users@glassfish.java.net

Could not create stateless EJB

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 07:56:01 -0600 (CST)

 hi,
i'm getting a strange issue with an ear project...

I'm accessing normaly EJB's from ejb-jar projetcs in the war code...
but when I try to access a method in an EJB write inside my war i'm getting
the exception above:
structure:
jar -> local interface
ejb-jar -> local ejb
war -> local interface and local ejb
         servlet -> when access ejb from ejb-jar works fine, when
access ejb from war this ->
javax.ejb.EJBException: javax.ejb.EJBException: javax.ejb.CreateException:
Could not create stateless EJB
    at
com.sun.ejb.containers.StatelessSessionContainer._getContext(StatelessSessionContainer.java:454)
    at
com.sun.ejb.containers.BaseContainer.getContext(BaseContainer.java:2528)
    at
com.sun.ejb.containers.BaseContainer.getContext(BaseContainer.java:2528)
    at
com.sun.ejb.containers.BaseContainer.preInvoke(BaseContainer.java:1895)
    at
com.sun.ejb.containers.EJBObjectInvocationHandler.invoke(EJBObjectInvocationHandler.java:205)
    at
java.util.concurrent.ConcurrentHashMap.get(ConcurrentHashMap.java:922)
    at
org.jboss.weld.manager.BeanManagerImpl.getBean(BeanManagerImpl.java:1209)
        at
org.glassfish.weld.services.JCDIServiceImpl._createJCDIInjectionContext(JCDIServiceImpl.java:169)
    at
org.glassfish.weld.services.JCDIServiceImpl.createJCDIInjectionContext(JCDIServiceImpl.java:146)

this occurs with both stateless and stateful and both @Local and @Remote
ejb's.
the really strange point is, the same project, with exactly the same code...
are runing in another computer, with the same version of glassfish...
I already try to unpackage glassfish again, and download the code fresh from
repository... and keep getting the same exception.
anyone know what that exception means, or why it's running in one station and
don't running in another?

--
[Message sent by forum member 'filipeportes']