users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Cluster remote instance

From: Bernhard Thalmayr <bernhard.thalmayr_at_painstakingminds.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2011 08:57:16 +0100

Are you using 'public-key' auth for SSH or 'username/password'?

If 'public-key' is used you have to define a 'key-alias'

-Bernhard

On 12/04/2011 04:09 PM, forums_at_java.net wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> I have a problem when I want to start a cluster with two instances, one is
> local but the seconde is remote
>
> I get the messege Command succeeded with Warning
>
> instance2: Could not start instance instance2 on node fipreproduction
> (fipreproduction). This command requires connecting to host fipreproduction
> using SSH to complete its operation, but it failed to connect: Command
> execution failed. Could not authenticate. Please verify you have SSH
> configured correctly on your system with the proper attributes set on node
> fipreproduction. You may use update-node-ssh to modify these attributes.
>
> Thanks.
>

> --
>
> [Message sent by forum member 'fodil']

Painstaking Minds
IT-Consulting Bernhard Thalmayr
Tel: +49 (0)8062 7769174
Mobile: +49 (0)176 55060699
bernhard.thalmayr_at_painstakingminds.com - Solution Architect
e-mail is strictly forbidden.