users@glassfish.java.net

Cluster remote instance

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2011 09:09:22 -0600 (CST)

Hi everybody,

I have a problem when I want to start a cluster with two instances, one is
local but the seconde is remote

I get the messege  Command succeeded with Warning

instance2: Could not start instance instance2 on node fipreproduction
(fipreproduction). This command requires connecting to host fipreproduction
using SSH to complete its operation, but it failed to connect: Command
execution failed. Could not authenticate. Please verify you have SSH
configured correctly on your system with the proper attributes set on node
fipreproduction. You may use update-node-ssh to modify these attributes.

Thanks.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'fodil']