users@glassfish.java.net

Attempted to deploy PersistenceUnit while being in the wrong state

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 02:04:13 -0600 (CST)

Hi,

Every once in a while, I am getting the following exception while using
EntityManager:

/Caused by: Exception [EclipseLink-28013] (Eclipse Persistence Services -
2.3.0.v20110604-r9504):
org.eclipse.persistence.exceptions.EntityManagerSetupException
Exception Description: Attempted to deploy PersistenceUnit [ApeDb] while
being in the wrong state [DeployFailed]. Close all factories for this
PersistenceUnit.
        at
org.eclipse.persistence.exceptions.EntityManagerSetupException.cannotDeployWithoutPredeploy(EntityManagerSetupException.java:181)
        .../

Do you know what might be causing this and how to fix it? I'm using Oracle
11g as database.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'ariod']