users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GF 3.1.1 Classloading issue ... how to tackle it?

From: Bernhard Thalmayr <bernhard.thalmayr_at_painstakingminds.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 22:17:21 +0100

Thanks a lot for your efforts, much appreciated.

Currently I packaged the web-application to be self-contained ... (and use
'delegate=false' ... IIRC accoring to the spec).

Although this duplicates the libraries it seems to be the only chance.

Of course this does not work for enterprise apps or ejb jars.

Would you mind explaining why using 'delegate=false' is an issue? It has
been the default for older version of the appserver .... one is very
astonished (if he does not read the dev-guide beforehand) that some
'interesting' things are happing now on GF 3.1.1.

-Bernhard

--
IT-Consulting Bernhard Thalmayr
- Painstaking Minds -